Skip navigation

Home

TOP STORIES
Did ya hear the news? Regional President Donna Lynne just announced we’re now at 70 percent completion rate for taking the Total Health Assessment. This means we’re just 5 percent away from reaching our goal of 75 percent. To reach this...
The most significant upgrade to KP HealthConnect® in 10 years will be going live Sat., Nov. 8.  The HealthConnect folks want to make sure that you and your teams are ready for what’s up ahead.   Our organization has been...
Get Ready, Set, Go!  Our annual Open Enrollment for KPCO employees runs from Mon., Oct. 27 to Fri., Nov. 14 this year. The three-week period is a time for you to: Enroll in or make changes to your benefits Add or remove dependents
Last night, you may have seen a story on Fox 31 regarding accommodations for nursing mothers at our Lowry call center.  Please know that we fully support our working mothers and have a lactation policy in place to protect their ability to pump...
SPOTLIGHT
Change is a fact of life, whether it’s inside or outside our walls. But that doesn’t make it any easier. That’s because change at work may mean increased expectations, disrupted schedules, dealing with different people, and even job uncertainty. Yet, there are some ways we can handle change better.
10.15.14